© 2017 The Art of Mothering. All rights reserved.
firstname.lastname@example.org | call: (510) 467-4486
a mama, childbirth educator,
certified professional midwife, licensed midwife, &
womb wellness practitioner.
Specialities & Training
* B.A. Urban Planning & Environmental Health, -2004
* Advanced Doula Training, The Natural Birth Institute -2007
* Midwifery Training, National College of Midwifery -2012
* Congolese, West African, & Azteca dance training
* Herbal medicinal studies, indigenous practices, & other healing techniques
* Non-violent communication & parenting techniques, 2004
* Pelvic Floor Health with Isa Herrera, 2017
Gingi Allen, CPM, LM
I am extremely passionate about bringing life into this world, and supporting families to be the most present as possible. It was through my own pregnancy and birth that I felt called to support others in this process. I have over 15 years experience in women's health, environmental health, childbirth education, parenting techniques, spiritual practices, and birth work. I incorporate holistic healing practices with practical tools and skills to support families in urban area.
Currently Gingi teaches workshops, attends births, and facilitates ceremony. She is the mother of two sons, a danzante, holistic practitioner, and more.
Gingi brings her training and multiple degrees in environmental health, herbal & natural medicine, spiritual traditions, Non-Violent Communication, cultural dance teachings, and meditation practices to her work.